1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
OCULAR LAB S.L., en hereinafter THE OWNER, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that this data will be treated in accordance to current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications, as long as it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the OWNER and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User::
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: :
OCULAR LAB S.L.
Postal address: C/ Barraquer, 13 08750 Molins de Rei, (Barcelona)
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms users expressly and freely accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, to the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the OWNER is true and is responsible for communicating any modification.
The OWNER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the scpecifical, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the OWNER is complying with GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and according to the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The OWNER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedom of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.